- 2013-2016(expected): PhD in computer sciences https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEKMJiqadMs
ANR project: VIsual Seek of Interactive Image Retrieval
- 2010-2013: Engineer Degree in Applied Mathematics (2013) obtained with highest horor (rank 1 in final year)
Speciality: Signals for Health, image processing and multimedia
- 2007-2010: Preparatory classes to French "Grandes Ecoles"
- 2007: High School Diploma in Sciences with highest honors
- From March to September 2013: evaluation of Content Based Image Retrieval, dedicated to iMap Platform
- From June to August 2012: Evaluation of efficiency of lead aprons thanks to two Monte-Carlo codes
- June to August 2011: Signal procesing and participation to optical bench setting
Computer Science projects
- from september 2012 to march 2013 :
KINECTITION : recognition of human activites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTgTJvXTaOU)
Detecting and tracking body movements with Kinect to recognize human activities in order to allow disabled persons to stay home and get a highest autonomy.
Learning algorithms: Random Forest, SVM
Video game (Flash, ActionScript3): http://users.polytech.unice.fr/~gbehouno/contenu/Destrash.php
The purpose was to develop a video game taking into account a disability.
- June 2012:vector densification
Modelisation of ocean current thanks to data provided by 8 sensors.
- March 2012: Image Segmentation by Stained Glass Effect
Divide an image into homogeoneous parts and delimit them to give a stained glass effect.
Two methods: Voronoï diagrams and region growing algorithm
- December 2011: Low Cost Eye Tracker
Use of a webcam to detect part of the face, particularly pupillas in order to track their movements. Detection of circular forms with Hough Transform, and corner with Harris descriptors.
- 2010: Synthetical melody
- 2010: dictionary
- Portuguese and Italian
Computer Science skills:
- C++, java
- R, matlab
- Office software (Excell...)