Dr. Minh Duc HUA
Chargé de Recherche (CR1) CNRS
Member of SIS team
Adresse: Laboratoire I3S
2000 route des Lucioles
Les Algorithmes - Euclide B, BP121
06903 Sophia Antipolis, France
Google Scholar: here
Activities in 2018:
- 11/04/2018: Revised version of journal paper "Pipeline following by visual servoing for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles" (G. Allibert, M.-D. Hua, S. Krupinski, T. Hamel) resubmitted to Control Engineering Practice (CEP).
- 30/03/2018: Journal paper "Feature-based Recursive Observer Design for Homography Estimation and its Application to Image Stabilization" (M.-D. Hua, J. Trumpf, T. Hamel, R. Mahony, P. Morin) submitted to the Special Issue "Recent Advances on Data Fusion, Estimation in Navigation and Control" of Asian Journal of Control.
- 20/03/2018: Conference paper "Homography estimation of a moving planar scene from direct point correspondence" (S. de Marco, M.-D. Hua, R. Mahony, T. Hamel) submitted to IEEE-CDC-2018.
- 14/02/2018 selected as Outstanding Reviewer of the journal Automatica for the year 2017.
- 08/02/2018: Conference paper "Homography Observer Design on Special Linear Group SL(3) with Application to Optical Flow Estimation" (N. Manerikar, M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel) accepted for ECC-2018.
- 30/01/2018: Invited Session Proposal "Observer Design for Navigation of Autonomous Vehicles" (with Pedro Batista, IST, Portugal) and paper "Riccati Observer Design for Pose, Linear Velocity and Gravity Direction Estimation using Landmark Position and IMU Measurements" (with G. Allibert) submitted to the conference CCTA-2018.
- 12/01/2018: Conference paper "Attitude, Linear Velocity and Depth Estimation of a Camera observing a planar target using continuous homography and inertial data" (M.-D. Hua, N. Manerikar, T. Hamel, C. Samson) accepted for ICRA-2018.
- 13/07/2017: 2 conf. papers accepted for CDC-2017 and 1 conf. paper accepted for ICSTCC-2017.
- 30/04/2017: Conference paper "Inertial-aided Homography-based Visual Servo Control of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles without Linear Velocity Measurements" (L.-H. Nguyen, M.-D. Hua, G. Allibert, T. Hamel) submitted to ICSTCC-2017.
- 07/04/2017: Journal paper "An inertial-aided homography-based visual servo control approach for (almost) fully-actuated Autonomous Underwater Vehicles" (S. Krupinski, G. Allibert, M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel) accepted for IEEE-TRO.
- 06/04/2017 New demo (real-time gyro-aided homography estimation) Demo1, Demo2 (credit to Ninad Manerikar)
- 20/03/2017: Conference paper Riccati observers for velocity-aided attitude estimation of accelerated vehicles using coupled velocity measurements (M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel, C. Samson) submitted to CDC-2017 and now available at arXiv.org
- 20/03/2017: Conference paper "Explicit Complementary Observer Design on Special Linear Group SL(3) for Homography Estimation using Conic Correspondences" (M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel, R. Mahony, G. Allibert) submitted to CDC-2017. Check the demo video at http://goo.gl/8wFGb5 (credit to G. Allibert)
- 15/01/2017: Conference paper "Point and line feature-based observer design on SL(3) for Homography estimation and its application to image stabilization" accepted for ICRA (29 May-03 June 2017, Singapore). Check the demo video at https://youtu.be/hlTkzjyENhg