Dr. Minh Duc HUA
Chargé de Recherche (CR1) CNRS
Member of SIS team
Adresse: Laboratoire I3S
2000 route des Lucioles
Les Algorithmes - Euclide B, BP121
06903 Sophia Antipolis, France
Google Scholar: here
- 13/07/2017: 2 conf. papers accepted for CDC-2017 and 1 conf. paper accepted for ICSTCC-2017.
- 30/04/2017: Conference paper "Inertial-aided Homography-based Visual Servo Control of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles without Linear Velocity Measurements" (L.-H. Nguyen, M.-D. Hua, G. Allibert, T. Hamel) submitted to ICSTCC-2017.
- 07/04/2017: Journal paper "An inertial-aided homography-based visual servo control approach for (almost) fully-actuated Autonomous Underwater Vehicles" (S. Krupinski, G. Allibert, M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel) accepted for IEEE-TRO.
- 06/04/2017 New demo (real-time gyro-aided homography estimation) Demo1, Demo2 (credit to Ninad Manerikar)
- 20/03/2017: Conference paper Riccati observers for velocity-aided attitude estimation of accelerated vehicles using coupled velocity measurements (M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel, C. Samson) submitted to CDC-2017 and now available at arXiv.org
- 20/03/2017: Conference paper "Explicit Complementary Observer Design on Special Linear Group SL(3) for Homography Estimation using Conic Correspondences" (M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel, R. Mahony, G. Allibert) submitted to CDC-2017. Check the demo video at http://goo.gl/8wFGb5 (credit to G. Allibert)
- 15/01/2017: Conference paper "Point and line feature-based observer design on SL(3) for Homography estimation and its application to image stabilization" accepted for ICRA (29 May-03 June 2017, Singapore). Check the demo video at https://youtu.be/hlTkzjyENhg