The MASPEGHI Workshop at ECOOP 2004
for SPEcialization, Generalization and inHerItance
June 15, 2004
On this page you may find some news about the workshop :
- schedule revisited the day before the workshop when we meet to set the last details.
- Some other participants attended the workshop, so we had been up to 22 participants. We managed to get the address of the following people
- Michel Dao took some pictures during the workshop, some of them are here
- About the description of the day
Some news about the workshop
After a small introduction, all participants introduced themselves and the presentations started
Each participant made a presentation (around 10 minutes) and then the "opponent" initiated the discussion. Depending on the presentation, each opponent asked questions, made comments or proposed his own point of view. Then the other participants asked also questions about the presentation.
Three work groups had been set. They all will provide a contribution to the workshop reader. The topics dealing with work groups are :
- Composition of classes : Marc Conrad, Erik Ernst, Philippe Lahire, Philip Quitslund, Markku Sakkinen.
- Subtyping and Subclassing : Andrew Black, DeLesley Hutchins, D. Janakiram, Zoltan Porkolab, Markus Stumptner, Robert Varney.
- Relationships relevant for inheritance specification applied to components : Michel Dao, Marianne Huchard, Ellen Van Paesschen, Antoine Beugnard, Sebastian Gonzales, Tomas Oplustil.
After one hour of discussion internally to each work group, we came back in a plenary session and one representant of each work group (Andrew, Erik and Marianne) explained to the other participants the result of the discussion and the perspectives of collaboration for their work group.
Pictures of the workshop
The beginning of workshop
The presentations of papers and the discussion initiated by the paper "opponent"
(*) Menu is identical to the "flash" one
This page was updated on
Maintainer : Philippe Lahire
Do not forget to remove #REMOVE-THIS# from the