- Youssef Alf - Postdoc (2015-2016) "3D Mosaicing"
- Maxime Meilland - Now co-founder at PIXMAP. Postdoc (2012-2014) "Dense localisation and mapping of un-even terrain.
- Tommi Tykkala - Now at Occipital. PhD (2010-2014) co-supervised with Joni Kamarainen (LUT Finland) on Real-Time Image-Based Tracking and Mapping.
- Maxime Meilland - Now co-founder at PIXMAP. PhD (2009-2012) co-supervised with Patrick Rives on "Dense RGB-D mapping for real-time visual localisation and autonomous navigation"
- Tiago Goncalves - Now at ISIR Paris. Postdoc (2010-2012) co-supervised with Tarek Hamel on "Visual servoing of drones" .
- Andru Putra Twinanda - Now PhD Candidate, University of Strasbourg. Masters project (2012) on "Autonomous localisation and mapping using a Turtlebot".
- Fernando Ireta - Now PhD Cadidate at I3S. Masters project (2012) on "Autonomous visual navigation of a Crawler".
- Kevin Derler et Benjamin Suchel - Masters project (2012) on "Non-rigid dense localisation and mapping of an Avatar".
- Sébastien Lasserre - Masters project (2012) on "Obstable avoidance using an RGB-D sensor".
- Elziere Emeric and Zakaria Yahi - GEII project (2009-2012) on wearable spherical RGB-D mapping.
- Cedric Audras - Now working at DNP Japan. Masters (2011) on "Kinect direct iterative closest point".
- Mathieu Seiler - Now working at Armadeus. Masters (2010) co-supervised with Patrick Rives on "Spherical RGB-D imaging", Ecole de Mines, Paritech.
- Simon Ducroty, Muhannad Ismael - Masters (2010) on "Fast GPU tracking", Polytech Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
- Hatem Ladjailia - Masters (2008) on "A Kinematic Set model for parallel robots", University of Blaise Pascal, Clermont Ferrand .