- 2000 - 2019: Research engineer, CeV project,
(thanks to RNTL Inka, ACI V3F, RNTL DANOCOPS, ANR CAVERN, FP7 MANCOOSI, OSI PAJERO and ANR COVERIF grants)
- Constraints over the floating point numbers (dedicated to software verification)
- Tight cooperation between constraint programming and abstract interpretation to improve software verification
- Global optimization of non linear constraints
- Safe and rigorous use of linear relaxations of non linear constraints to solve constraints over the reals
- 1990 - 1992: Software engineer, Thomson Multimedia (Deutsche Thomson Brandt GmbH), Villingen, Germany
- Design and development of a software and hardware platform to prototype Tv set (Universal Tv Controller).
- 2016: Habilitation à diriger des recherches (accreditation to supervise research)
(Contraintes sur les réels et contraintes sur les flottants: contributions, in french).
- 1997: Phd in computer sciences (Models and implementations of reflective interpreters, in french).
- 1990: Master in computer sciences (DEA).
- 1990: Engineer in computer sciences (ESSI).
Conference organization & Program committees
- Rémy Garcia: "Robustness analysis by abstract interpretation and constraint programming", 2017-2020 (ongoing).
- Heytem Zitoun: "Search in floating-point constraint systems for program verification", october 2018,
([pdf], in french). .
- Mohammed Said Belaid: "Solving floating-point constraint systems for program verification", december 2015,
([pdf], in french).
- Heikel Batnini: "Global constraints and search heuristics for continuous CSPs", december 2005,
([pdf], in french).
Founded project member
- COVERIF (ANR générique, PRC, 2015-2020).
- PAJERO (OSEO ISI, 2011-2015).
- MANCOOSI (FP7, 2008-2011).
- CAVERN (ANR, 2008-2011).
- DANOCOPS (RNTL, 2004-2007).
- V3F (ACI, 2003-2006).
- INKA (RNTL, 2000-2003).
- Database, 1st year of IUT SID (2016, 12h).
- Constraint programming, 1st year of Master in computer sciences (2003-2007, 100h).
- Unix, 1st year of IUT (2000-2001, 60h).
- Reflexion in computer languages, DEA (2001 & 1998, 6h).
- Excel, DEUG B (1994-1995 & 1992-1993, 128h).
- Pascal, DEUG A (1993-1994, 64h).
- C, Lex, Yacc (1991, 50h).
- FPCS: Floating Point Constraint Solver (C++, C, assembler, m4)
- mccs: a multi criteria upgradeability optimization solver (C++, lex, yacc, Cplex, Gurobi,...)
- French: native
- English: proficient in spoken and written English