Toools - a Java toolkit
Toools is a set of Java packages and classes aiming at filling gaps in the Java standard library.
Its objective is similar to projects like Google Guava and Apache Commons.
The classes proposed in Toools are useful in daily programmation tasks.
These classes focus on the following topics.
- mathematical and statistical operations;
- application configuration files (parsing, querying, saving)
- reflection, including:
- dynamic loading of classes, classpath management;
- Java beans;
- access to the source code at runtime.
- collections, including:
- Java collection utilities;
- efficient sets of primitive integers;
- threads, control of parallel executions of SIMD code;
- execution of external processes, management of I/O operations, piping;
- text, including:
- plain text manipulation;
- efficient generation, parsing and manipulation of XML documents;
- files (a complete, easier to use and more complete new model for files on disk is provided);
- network information retrieval.
Dowload the lastest version. It includes the source code.