I am currently associate professor at the University Nice Sophia Antipolis and coordinator of the Forum Numerica actions, the seminar cycle of the Networks, Information and Digital society Academy of Excellence at the Université Côte d’Azur.
I obtained my Ph.D from the LIP laboratory (RESO team) of the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Lyon, France, in July 2008. From September 2008 to August 2009, I did a post-doct at the Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE), in Toulouse, France.
My CV can be downloaded here (last update on July 2018).
Organizations: UNS, CNRS
Phone: +33 4 8915 4392
Email: firstname dot lastname at unice dot fr
Address: 2000, route des Lucioles - Les Algorithmes - bât. Euclide B 06900 Sophia Antipolis - France
My main research interests concern
- Transport protocols for heterogeneous Long and Short Fat Networks
- Traffic Analysis
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- SEaMLESS: a SErvice Migration cLoud architecture for Energy Saving and memory releaSing capabilities
- ECOFEN: An ns-3 model to get the energy consumption of the simulated devices and networks.
- Andrea Segalini (2017-2020) - Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller.
- Ishani Sarkar (2018-2020) - Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller and Dr. Soufiane Rouibia (CEO and founder - EasyBroadcast)
- Myriana Rifai (2014 - 2017) - Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller. Thesis is available here.
- Nicolas Huin (2014 - 2017) - Co-supervised with Dr. Frédéric Giroire
- Sonia Belhareth - PhD Title "Joint Network and System Performance for Cloud Computing". PhD defense on December 18th, 2014. Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller
- Imane Mnie-Filali - PhD Title "Multi content distribution in the Internet" - PhD defense on January 2016. CIFRE with Soufiane Rouibia (TMG) - co-supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller
- Polytech Nice Sophia
- IFI Master