I am currently associate professor at the University Nice Sophia Antipolis.
I obtained my Ph.D from the LIP laboratory (RESO team) of the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Lyon, France, in July 2008. From September 2008 to August 2009, I did a post-doct at the Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE), in Toulouse, France.
Organizations: UNS, CNRS
Phone: +33 4 9294 2694
Email: firstname dot lastname at unice dot fr
Address: 2000, route des Lucioles - Les Algorithmes - bât. Euclide B 06900 Sophia Antipolis - France
My main research interests concern
- Transport protocols for heterogeneous Long and Short Fat Networks
- Traffic Analysis
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- SEaMLESS: a SErvice Migration cLoud architecture for Energy Saving and memory releaSing capabilities
- ECOFEN: An ns-3 model to get the energy consumption of the simulated devices and networks.
- Myriana Rifai (2014 - ) - Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller
- Nicolas Huin (2014 - ) - Co-supervised with Dr. Frédéric Giroire
- Karyan Gogunska (2016 - ) - Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller and Dr. Chadi Barakat
- Sonia Belhareth - PhD Title "Joint Network and System Performance for Cloud Computing". PhD defense on December 18th, 2014. Supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller
- Imane Mnie-Filali - PhD Title "Multi content distribution in the Internet" - PhD defense on January 2016. CIFRE with Soufiane Rouibia (TMG) - co-supervised with Pr. Guillaume Urvoy-Keller
- Polytech Nice Sophia
- IFI Master