I work on advanced signal
processing and machine learning techniques for biomedical problems and
telecommunications. My activities take place in the Signal
research team of the Signals, Images and Systems (SIS) research pole.
My research interests include:
collaborations, PhD supervision, publications, and software available on-line.
- Fundamental aspects of statistical and array signal
processing, machine learning, L1-norm criteria, blind and semi-blind estimation, source separation and independent
component analysis, higher-order statistics, matrix and tensor
- Applications in biomedical signal processing (atrial
fibrillation analysis, physiological signal modeling, fetal electrocardiogram
extraction) and communications (channel identification
- DUT 1st year:
mathematics, digital electronics, analog electronics, Java and web programming.
- DUT 2nd year: digital signal processing.
- MC-TNS - Traitement numérique du signal
- École Polytechnique 5th year and MSc in Computational Biology and
signal processing, with emphasis on cardiac signal estimation.
- Digital signal processing for the analysis and modeling of
- Time-frequency analysis of ECG signals via nonnegative matrix factorization
Nesan Muniandy, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2014).
- Invasive and noninvasive dominant frequency analysis of atrial fibrillation
Sihem Ben Mahmoud and Ibrahima Lo, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2013).
- Graphical user interface for biomedical signal visualization
Mor Talla Gueye, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2012).
- ECG lead selection for atrial fibrillatory activity estimation using
blind source separation
Hannamalai Caruppaiya, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2012).
- Atrial fibrillation ablation outcome prediction
Ezzah Afifah, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2011).
- Automated R-wave detection in the surface ECG
Nicolas Bessou and Joana Neveux, ENSEA Cergy-Pontoise (June-July 2010).
- Effects of frequency filtering on atrial activity extraction
based on blind source separation
Malihah Mohamad and Jonathan Berby, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2010).
fibrillation signal database
Nicolas Bessou and Joana Neveux, ENSEA Cergy-Pontoise (June-July 2009)
Canavese and Mohssine Zahri, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2009).
- Digital filtering of biomedical signals:
a Java demonstrator
- Jimmy Aumard and Joana Neveux, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2008)
- Cyril Beaussieux and Julien Thaon, IUT-GEII Nice (April-June 2007).
Last update: February 2019.
For comments and suggestions, please contact me at <>.
© Copyright 2019 Vicente Zarzoso Gascón-Pelegrí.