Constraints and Applications
The research team "Constraints & Applications" (C&A) gathers experts in
- operational research, artificial intelligence with a focus on constraint programming,
- concurrency theory and logics applied to biology and neurosciences.
We are involved in the following hot topics identified in the Villani report on AI:
- Artificial intellingence an algorithmic approach
- Decision aid
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Automatic learning (Machine learning, deep learning, big data analysis)
- Automatic language processing
- Logics and formal proofs
Jean Charles REGIN (Team Leader)
Assia KAMAL IDRISSI EL AFOUANI
We are involved in national and international research groups and associations such as GdR RO, GdR IA, AFPC, ROADEF, SIF, ACP, GdR Im, GdR Bioss.
We collaborate with reknown researchers on the following topics:
- Traveling salesman and scheduling problems: (CIRRELT, Université de Montréal, Canada)
- Traveling salesman problem: (Carnegie Mellon, USA)
- Bin packing problem: (Université Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium)
- Vertical transportation problems: (KONE, Finland)
- Multimodal transportation problems: (INRIA), Milanamos, Instant Sytem (France)
- Automatic text and music generation: (Sony music)
- Session types: (INRIA, University of Groningen, Holland)
- Modelling of biological systems (Université d'Evry, France)
We participate/have participated to the following projects.
European projects and actions:
- Cost Action Betty (2012-2016)
- ANR project Multimod (2018-2021)
- ANR project Aeolus (2010 - 2014)
- ISI project Pajero
- PICS project SUCCESS (2016-2018).