Bureaucracy elevates conformity ... Science must be innovative. It brings change.
That’s why science and bureaucracy fight a constant war. - Frank Herbert.
How can we remember our ignorance, which our growth requires,
when we are using our knowledge all the time? - H.D. Thoreau.
We're caught in a trap, I can't walk out - Suspicious Minds, E. Presley
I3S lab. - CNRS/Univ. Côte d'Azur
2000, route des Lucioles - BP 121
F-06903 Sophia Antipolis - France
Phone: (+33) 04 89 15 43 37
Fax: (+33) 04 89 15 43 01
Topics of interest:
- Signal processing for Audio/Music
- Auditory signal analysis and processing
- Modulation spectrum tools
- Avian and Whippomorphae vocalizations analysis
- Applications in Ethology, Geosciences and Neurosciences
Presently: CNRS research officer, Dr.-Sc., Ing.-Dipl.
Link to WASABI,
High Potential?, Biomedical Signal group
Link to Publications to date
Link to Teaching activities (restricted)
Link to Personal Page (restricted)