Dr. Minh Duc HUA
Chargé de Recherche (CR1) CNRS
Member of SIS team
Adresse: Laboratoire I3S
2000 route des Lucioles
Les Algorithmes - Euclide B, BP121
06903 Sophia Antipolis, France
Google Scholar: here
Highlighted Activities in 2018
- Astrid CONGRE project (I'm coordinator), partners: I3S, LIRMM, ALSEAMAR, 2019-2021.
- CDC paper "Homography estimation of a moving planar scene from direct point correspondence" (S. de Marco, M.-D. Hua, R. Mahony, T. Hamel).
- Journal paper "Feature-based Recursive Observer Design for Homography Estimation and its Application to Image Stabilization" (M.-D. Hua, J. Trumpf, T. Hamel, R. Mahony, P. Morin) to appear, Special Issue "Recent Advances on Data Fusion, Estimation in Navigation and Control", Asian Journal of Control, 2019.
- Journal paper "Pipeline following by visual servoing for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles" (G. Allibert, M.-D. Hua, S. Krupinski, T. Hamel) in press, Control Engineering Practice (CEP), 2019.
- Co-chair CCTA invited Session "Observer Design for Navigation of Autonomous Vehicles" (organized with P. Batista).
- CCTA paper "Riccati Observer Design for Pose, Linear Velocity and Gravity Direction Estimation using Landmark Position and IMU Measurements" (M.-D. Hua, G. Allibert).
- Selected as Outstanding Reviewer of the journal Automatica for the year 2017.
- ECC paper "Homography Observer Design on Special Linear Group SL(3) with Application to Optical Flow Estimation" (N. Manerikar, M.-D. Hua, T. Hamel).
- ICRA paper "Attitude, Linear Velocity and Depth Estimation of a Camera observing a planar target using continuous homography and inertial data" (M.-D. Hua, N. Manerikar, T. Hamel, C. Samson).
- Demo "homography-based stabilization of our AUV without linear velocity measurements" Demo1 (credit to Lam Hung Nguyen)
- Demo "real-time gyro-aided homography estimation" Demo1, Demo2 (credit to Ninad Manerikar)
- Demo for paper "Explicit Complementary Observer Design on Special Linear Group SL(3) for Homography Estimation using Conic Correspondences" (CDC17) at http://goo.gl/8wFGb5 (credit to G. Allibert)
- Demo for paper "Point and line feature-based observer design on SL(3) for Homography estimation and its application to image stabilization" at https://youtu.be/hlTkzjyENhg