- Fernando Ireta - Postdoc (2020-2022) "Visual learning and 3D mapping for mobile Augmented Reality".
- Yacine Ahmine - Postdoc (2020-2022) "Probabilistic Neural Radiance Fields". Now at Wemap.
- Youssef Alf - Postdoc (2015-2016) "3D Mosaicing"
- Maxime Meilland - Postdoc (2012-2014) "Dense localisation and mapping of un-even terrain. Now Software Engineer at Apple, Cupertino California. Was co-founder at PIXMAP.
- Tiago Goncalves - Following at ISIR Paris. Postdoc (2010-2012) co-supervised with Tarek Hamel on "Visual servoing of drones" .
- Arnaud Tanguy - Following as a Software Engineer at National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), now CNRS Research Engineer at LIRMM. PhD on the topic of "Visual SLAM for humanoid robot localization and closed-loop control".
- Fernando Ireta - Following his PhD Fernando carried out a postdoc in the TITANE team - INRIA Mediterrané. PhD on the topic of "Global Pose Estimation and Tracking for RGB-D Localization and 3D Mapping".
- Tommi Tykkala - Following PhD, went to Occipital. PhD (2010-2014) co-supervised with Joni Kamarainen (LUT Finland) on Real-Time Image-Based Tracking and Mapping.
- Maxime Meilland - Following co-founder at PIXMAP, Now at Apple. PhD (2009-2012) co-supervised with Patrick Rives on "Dense RGB-D mapping for real-time visual localisation and autonomous navigation"
- Simone Ballerio. Masters project (2020) on Stereo Event-Based Matching : Using Stereo PatchMatch with Slanted Support Windows and Time Surfaces.
- Andru Putra Twinanda - Now PhD Candidate, University of Strasbourg. Masters project (2012) on "Autonomous localisation and mapping using a Turtlebot".
- Fernando Ireta - Now PhD Cadidate at I3S. Masters project (2012) on "Autonomous visual navigation of a Crawler".
- Kevin Derler et Benjamin Suchel - Masters project (2012) on "Non-rigid dense localisation and mapping of an Avatar".
- Sébastien Lasserre - Masters project (2012) on "Obstable avoidance using an RGB-D sensor".
- Elziere Emeric and Zakaria Yahi - GEII project (2009-2012) on wearable spherical RGB-D mapping.
- Cedric Audras - Now working at DNP Japan. Masters (2011) on "Kinect direct iterative closest point".
- Mathieu Seiler - Now working at Armadeus. Masters (2010) co-supervised with Patrick Rives on "Spherical RGB-D imaging", Ecole de Mines, Paritech.
- Simon Ducroty, Muhannad Ismael - Masters (2010) on "Fast GPU tracking", Polytech Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
- Hatem Ladjailia - Masters (2008) on "A Kinematic Set model for parallel robots", University of Blaise Pascal, Clermont Ferrand .